Types of plastic cards offered by the Azer-Turk Bank OJSC
- the Maestro card
- the MasterCard Standard card
- the MasterCard Gold card
- the MasterCard Platinum card
Opportunities provided by plastic cards
- No need to carry cash money
- Handling different types of purchase-and-sale transactions and service fee payment domestically and abroad
- Cash withdrawal from the АТМ and points with Mastercard logo within 24 hours domestically and abroad
- Using all the АТМ services at any time
- Admission of card cash exchange domestically and abroad
- Making payments in different currencies
- Making mobile communication payments entering the network through the АТМ
- The Card to Card service (the card to card money transfer)
- SMS-notification (SMS-notification about operations)
- Internet-banking (opportunity to make utility, telecommunication and other payments)
- Using a credit line by a plastic card for physical parties (herewith it is possible to use a credit free of interests within 40 days)
- If a card is lost or stolen, other individuals face difficulties in usage of this card, in comparison with cash (if the bank blocks further card transactions, its usage becomes absolutely impossible)
Advantage of having plastic cards for legal parties
- More flexible effecting of payments related to employees
- Working hours saving and increase in performance
- No need of encashment and cash services
- More reliable financial instrument for performance of corporate expenses
- Simplified business expenses control
- Transactions confidentiality
How can I get plastic cards in your bank?
For this purpose you should just visit the Azer-Turk Bank, apply the customer support department, and you will be able to get a card on credit in any type and in any currency (AZN, USD, EUR)
Time taken to make a card
- as a matter of routine (3 working days)
- as a matter of urgency (1 working day)
THE AZER-TURK BANK OJSC
Provides you with credit card issue terms
Maximum credit line amount
MasterCard Standard – 5,000 AZN/USD
MasterCard Gold – 10,000 AZN/USD
MasterCard Platinum – 15,000 AZN/USD
Credit line amount
up to 3-time “net” salary amount to physical parties having sustainable employment and earnings, with at least 3-months length of service at the recent place of employment and “net” salary in the amount of at least 250 AZN
in the amount 90 percent of the deposit amount to physical parties having a deposit to the amount of at least 1,000 AZN/USD in the Azer-Turk Bank OJSC
Credit line period
a credit line by card can be opened for a period of 1-3 years
22% per annum
Additional bank charges
annual service fee and insurance premium (life insurance)
It is necessary to pay at least 20 percent of the debt specified in a statement of account at the end of the previous month until the 10th day of each month. If two consequent minimum payments are not made, usage of credit line by card is suspended. If after suspension of a credit line the sum in the amount 20 percent of the debt is paid until the 10th day of the next month, a credit line by card is retrieved. Otherwise, a credit is spanned to an overextended account, a credit line by card is annulled, and the arisen debt is charged interests on overdue payment in the amount of additional 15 percent.
Grace period is the term until the 10th day of the next month. If the 10th day of the next month falls on a day off, the recent payment date will be one previous working day, and interest starts to be charged from the 11th day of a month.
If a credit line by card is opened on base salary, a debtor party is required a guarantee of at least one individual meeting specific requirements.
- The application form for plastic card getting and usage
- The identification document (upon issue with guarantee a guarantor’s identification document too)
- A proof of employment indicating wage rate (for a guarantor too)
- A non-resident debtor or a guarantor should provide a document stating a place of residence and an individual permit for performance of labor activity issued by a relevant state body
Time taken to consider a credit application and make a card
3–4 working days
Monday-Friday, from 09:00 (am) to 17:30 (pm)
Now you can deliver and receive money within several minutes only at any time of day and on any weekday. For this purpose you should be a holder of the Azer-Turk Bank plastic card and use the “card to card” service only.
If you want to deliver cash assets, the "card to card" service is the perfect solution for you.
In order to deliver cash assets you should do the following:
• put a plastic card into the АТМ of the Azer-Turk Bank
• select a supported language
• enter a PIN-code of your card
• select the "Money Transfers" function
• select the "Azer-Turk Bank" or the "Digər Bank" function
• select "Transferred amount currency"
• enter a transferee’s card number (16 figures)
• specify a transferee’s period of use (month, year; for example: 0611)
• specify the transfer amount
• confirm accuracy of all provided details – all information will be shown on a minibank’s display (if you made a mistake in a request, press the “Cancel” button on a minibank and reenter all details).
• receive a check
Upon money transfer you are charged a fee payment in the amount 0.5% of the transferred amount and a fee payment in the amount 1% of the amount (at least 0.25 AZN/USD/EUR) upon transfer of salary assets or deposits to plastic cards, as well as upon transfer to plastic cards of banks related to the MilliKart Processing Center. If cash assets currency that you are going to transfer differs from your account currency, you are charged a fee payment in the amount 0.5% for performance of the conversion transaction. You can make money transfers in the Azer-Turk Bank minibanks only.
You can receive cash assets in any minibank.
The bank does not charge you with any fee payment for receipt of cash assets, a fee is charged for withdrawal of cash money and the conversion transaction (if any) only based on current bank rates.